Friday 14 October 2011

Target Audience


My main target audience is young parents with children aged between 4 and 13.

  
My TA are often very careful and can be confused, because young families who are just starting out are not used to many of the conventions of parenting, in order to make my campaign appeal to them i will break down the facts and basis for my campaign simply and directly. They are often drifters or trendies and are therefore indecisive, because of this, i will have to offer a cool, but proven campaign in order to appeal to them. My campaign is likely to appeal to them though as many young parents are puritans and they will feel like they’ve done their bit for their child if they support my campaign.

My Secondary TA are generally very enthusiastic, as well as having a need to achieve, so this is one of the things that must be reflected in my campaign. They are also often egoists and in order to get the most out of their life they want fun and to be healthy, both of which my campaign offers, these are also often drifters meaning they will just do what they’re parents offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment